- 153 guest reviews
"Would definatly stay here again. Great value for money!..."
"This is a decent enough B&B and we enjoyed our stay. You always have to consider what you paid when looking at the quality of the hotel. It..."
"We had an amazing weekend and a lot of that was down to the hotel. The staff were lovely and so helpful. Location perfect. And amazing value..."
"Staff were lovely, placed in a family area which was very quiet the first night, second night was noisy due to a very noisy family with no r..."
"Very good location, for a quick break ( somewhere to sleep ) does the job would use again..."
About the hotel
Welcome to New Oceans Hotel The hotel is on the Sea Front and Centrally Located only minutes away from Blackpool’s major attractions making us the ideal place to stay for business or pleasure. . .
Fully Licensed Restaurant and Bar. Served daily is Full English Breakfast, Evening Buffet. Vegetarians and any specials are easily catered for. Special Discounts for large Groups Bookings. (Family, Business and Cooperate Clients Only), Family Friendly. Over 40 En-Suite Standard & Premium Rooms. All rooms with Flat Screen Colour Television. Lift available to three floors. Secure Car Park monitored 24/7. Bar open till Late. Dance Floor. 24 hour reception. Wi-Fi internet in public areas. Memory Foam Beds. Sea View Rooms. Pool Table Entertainment and much more.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Great customer service.
Would recomend for a short stay.
Over night stay
We paid £35 for a double room as we only wanted some where cheap for the night so our expectations weren't very high to start off with for the price.
The room was very basic, not well decorated just a budget hotel