- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The breakfast here is very good quality, and generous. We were disappointed with the dinner. I ordered grilled chicken which was small and d..."
"It was a lovely long weekend the grounds were amazing and beautiful the staff were very helpful and friendly. the room was clean and fresh w..."
"We booked a dog friendly room which was nice however we were disappointed that although the Raithwaite Estate advertise it is dog friendly a..."
"The hotel was beautiful and we certainly weren't expecting the level of luxury that the hotel offered for the price. The room was furnished..."
"We had a lovely stay at the hotel and couldn't reccomend it highly enough.The staff can't do enough for you and are so friendly. The spa was..."
About the hotel
The 100 acre Raithwaite Estate with its gorgeous landscaped grounds is located in the coastal North Yorkshire countryside. Luxurious rooms within The Hall and Keep buildings feature alongside an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, two restaurants and two bars. Our 73 bedrooms come with luxurious bathrobes, spacious beds and a shower, bath or both, all rooms on the Raithwaite Estate are individually designed.
Some also feature a balcony or terrace with stunning views of the landscaped grounds. Raithwaite Estate is proud to offer an exquisite fine dining experience, whether you are a table of two or a private party, we can cater for you and your guests. Brace restaurant is located within The Hall and offers English cuisine using local ingredients within a fine dining environment. Brace restaurant has a private dining room that can accommodate up to sixteen people, whilst the conservatory at Brace restaurant seats up to thirty two and can also be used for private dining. With its high vaulted glass atrium roof, Hunters Lounge at The Keep boasts natural daylight and a modern, contemporary design. Hunters Lounge is ideal for relaxed dining. With an extensive menu, Hunters offers a variety of traditional Yorkshire pub classics. The extensive spa and fitness facilities on the Estate include an 11-metre pool, steam room, and a whirlpool. A range of indulgent spa treatments are also on offer and can be booked prior to arrival The local countryside, beaches, and nearby North York Moors all offer fantastic scenic walks. The historic town of Whitby is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Important information Children are more than welcome to use the swimming pool between 10:00 and 12 noon and 16:00 to 18:00. Outside these hours it is restricted to adults only. Standard Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Club Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Executive Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Executive Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. Some rooms also offer a balcony or terrace. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Deluxe Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Deluxe Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. Some rooms also offer a balcony or terrace. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Free parking and free WIFI.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/05/2011 to 31/12/2016 - Please be advised that access to leisure facilities is restricted for children and available only at certain times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The breakfast here is very good quality, and generous.
We were disappointed with the dinner. I ordered grilled chicken which was small and dry..nwhen I sent it vpback it was returned to me as " it is meant to be like that". No apology. I was harried to choose another dish, which was ok, but should have been more thank ok For over twenty pounds. To be fair, my partner's meal was fine. The evening meal for two, with no starters and one bottle of wine came to one hypundered pounds. We cancelled the booking for the next evening.
It was a lovely long weekend the grounds were amazing and beautiful the staff were very helpful and friendly.
the room was clean and fresh with a comfortable bed lovely bath and shower and well lit with natural light. I would recommend this hotel to others as it's so nice and will be going agen myself