- 75 guest reviews
"Everything about our stay was 1st class. The Staff were very attentive and polite. Even the groundsmen offered to carry our luggage. The roo..."
"the room was lovely the only down side we was on the 3rd floor and only had sky light windows it would of been lovely to look over the garde..."
"Excellent from start to finish. . Beautiful rooms& comfortable , gorgeous setting , gardens and surrounds, with very friendly helpful effici..."
"Everything about the Raithwaite was excellent...only one fault....the room wasn't ready on time..."
"Modern accommodation. Very handy for Whitby and beaches to the north. Very well managed and exceptional staff...."
About the hotel
The 100 acre Raithwaite Estate with its gorgeous landscaped grounds is located in the coastal North Yorkshire countryside. Luxurious rooms within The Hall and Keep buildings feature alongside an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, two restaurants and two bars. Our 73 bedrooms come with luxurious bathrobes, spacious beds and a shower, bath or both, all rooms on the Raithwaite Estate are individually designed.
Some also feature a balcony or terrace with stunning views of the landscaped grounds. Raithwaite Estate is proud to offer an exquisite fine dining experience, whether you are a table of two or a private party, we can cater for you and your guests. Brace restaurant is located within The Hall and offers English cuisine using local ingredients within a fine dining environment. Brace restaurant has a private dining room that can accommodate up to sixteen people, whilst the conservatory at Brace restaurant seats up to thirty two and can also be used for private dining. With its high vaulted glass atrium roof, Hunters Lounge at The Keep boasts natural daylight and a modern, contemporary design. Hunters Lounge is ideal for relaxed dining. With an extensive menu, Hunters offers a variety of traditional Yorkshire pub classics. The extensive spa and fitness facilities on the Estate include an 11-metre pool, steam room, and a whirlpool. A range of indulgent spa treatments are also on offer and can be booked prior to arrival The local countryside, beaches, and nearby North York Moors all offer fantastic scenic walks. The historic town of Whitby is just 5 minutes’ drive away. Important information Children are more than welcome to use the swimming pool between 10:00 and 12 noon and 16:00 to 18:00. Outside these hours it is restricted to adults only. Standard Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Club Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Executive Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Executive Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. Some rooms also offer a balcony or terrace. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate. Deluxe Rooms Located within both the Hall and The Keep our Deluxe Rooms are modern in style and feature either a walk in shower or bath with shower over. Some rooms also offer a balcony or terrace. All rooms are bright and offer views of the Estate. Whether in the Hall or Keep you receive access to the Spa within your room rate.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/05/2011 to 31/12/2016 - Please be advised that access to leisure facilities is restricted for children and available only at certain times. The LateRooms.com rates for The Raithwaite Estate in Whitby are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Everything about our stay was 1st class.
The Staff were very attentive and polite. Even the groundsmen offered to carry our luggage. The room was very comfortable and clean. We used the spa which again was excellent and very clean. The food also lived up to the hotels standard. We definitely would return.
was spoilt as soon as we arrived
the room was lovely the only down side we was on the 3rd floor and only had sky light windows it would of been lovely to look over the gardens