- 1 guest reviews
"Very good position at end of Charles Bridge and reasonably low prices make this a good budget option. Service was excellent and breakfast qu..."
About the hotel
The hotel U tri pstrosu (Three Ostriches) is located in the most attractive part of Prague in the Mala Strana district – right at the foot of the Charles Bridge, directly in the historic heart of the City. It is surrounded by the Prague Castle and all major places of interest. This historic Renaissance building dates from the 16th century and has 18 rooms and apartments equipped with historic furniture, bathroom (shower or bath, toilet), toilet articles, a satellite TV, direct phone, hair dryer, safe, minibar and a free WI-FI connection.
The hotel's highly-regarded restaurant offers a wide range of Czech specialties and international cuisine, as well as a comprehensive wine list. Additional Information about the Hotel U tri pstrosu: - 18 comfortably equipped rooms and apartments, part of which offers a breathtaking view of the Charles Bridge and Vltava River - Total capacity of the hotel is 38 beds - In summer months possibility of sitting on the large terrace with a view of the Charles Bridge - WI-FI connection for free in the rooms and two public computers at the first and fourth floor - There is no elevator in the hotel Room equipment: -Some rooms have an original antique and historic furniture -9 rooms and restaurant have original renaissance ceilings painting -Own bathroom (shower or bath, toilet) -Apartments are equipped with hydro-massage baths -LCD Satellite TV -Telephone -Safe -Cosmetic amenities -Hairdryer -Minibar
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Great spot but basic and noisy in summer
Very good position at end of Charles Bridge and reasonably low prices make this a good budget option.
Service was excellent and breakfast quite good but the rooms are very small and (with windows ajar) will let in the noise from the bridge late at night.