- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Central location, close to metro & trams, rooms very clean & modern..."
"Lovely stay in this hotel. Didn't explore the area too extensively but didn't seem that much going on but there are a couple of metro stops..."
"Nice location, difficult to find at first but worth looking for, the rooms were good size, very nice bathrooms and good clean and accessible..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Oceania**** Paris Porte de Versailles is a 4-star hotel ideally located a few metro stations from the French capital's main attractions. 250 modern and comfortable rooms (walk-in shower, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, etc. ), a 700-m2 garden with exotic plants, a Well-Being area for a moment of pure relaxation after a long day of working, shopping or visiting Paris.
. . So many assets to assure you an unforgettable stay in Paris!
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/01/2015 to 28/02/2015 - Nous vous informons que l'Espace Détente (piscine et hammams) sera fermé du 2 Janvier 2015 au 28 Février 2015 inclus pour maintenance annuelle.Merci de votre compréhension. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Central location, close to metro & trams, rooms very clean & modern
Lovely stay in this hotel.
Didn't explore the area too extensively but didn't seem that much going on but there are a couple of metro stops to get to other areas close by. Staff very friendly and helpful. Price list in room said upto €360 a night which is ridiculous, lovely hotel but smallish room and not worth that even in Paris. I paid £260 for 2 nights which seems fair to me. Expensive bar, pint and a glass of wine €18 but that's Paris for you. Loved the city though. Would recommend hotel but not at full asking price.