- 28 guest reviews
"Beautiful location, superb hosts...."
"Warm welcome, clean and inviting rooms. Lovely breakfast, great position for exploring the area. We had a great stay and would definitely re..."
"We arrived a bit early and were greeted with a cheery welcome and tea, coffee and scones! The next two days were just as good. The room was..."
"We had a fantastic stay here. The accommodation was of a high standard, the breakfast was very. The hosts made us feel very welcome and all..."
"Everything at your fingertips whether it's to relax or explore with the coastline on its doorstep golf 10-15mins away also the steam train w..."
About the hotel
The working farm is situated in an idyllic location, a few minutes walk from Broadsands beach and Elberry cove. We offer a warm welcome, with comfortable rooms and delicious, fresh, home cooked food. Guests of all ages can enjoy their perfect holiday with the combination of both sand and pebble beaches, the historic steam railway that runs from Churston station (within walking distance of Elberry) through Paignton and the peaceful town of Dartmouth, through Agatha Christie's renowned Greenway Estate and the variety of attractions nearby, for example Paignton Zoo, Dartmoor National Park and Cockington.
Situated on the South West Coastal Path, the farm offers a homely stay for walkers and cyclists too. Children can experience the working farm life hands on, as well as play safely in the large, secluded garden that backs onto the beautiful victorian farmhouse.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location, superb hosts.
Warm welcome, clean and inviting rooms.
Lovely breakfast, great position for exploring the area. We had a great stay and would definitely recommend this B&B to friends and family thank you Mandy.