- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stop on a main(ish) road with a pleasant view of the surrounding countryside and river. The restaurant also had very nice fo..."
"I booked two nights as a anniversary get-away. Very pleasantly suprised by this piece of heaven. So impressed that we extended our stay for..."
"This was our second visit to the Llanwenarth Hotel and Restaurant and we were not disappointed, the room was comfortable with a wonderful vi..."
"A return after a 4 year break. Hotel under new management but high standards maintained...."
"Very pleasant hotel. Friendly welcome. Good food. Several local foods on the menu which was pleasing as they were of excellent quality. Love..."
About the hotel
The Llanwenarth Hotel dates back to the 16th century and is located midway between the market town of Abergavenny and the charming country town Crickhowell. It is one hour drive from the M5 and 30 minutes drive from the M4. 3 hrs from London, less than 2 hrs from Birmingham and 1hr from Cardiff.
The Hotel it situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, one of the most beautiful locations in the country. Perched high on the east bank of the River Usk renowned for its trout and salmon fishing, the Llanwenarth commands unrivalled views across the river towards the Blorenge Mountain taking in the whole of the spectacular Usk Valley. With lakes, mountains, valleys and rivers on its doorstep, together with unparalleled views, good food and a welcoming atmosphere, the Llanwenarth has to be the ideal place for an overnight stay or well deserved break.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Serene view, lovely restaurant
Lovely place to stop on a main(ish) road with a pleasant view of the surrounding countryside and river.
The restaurant also had very nice food.
Amazing value for money
I booked two nights as a anniversary get-away.
Very pleasantly suprised by this piece of heaven. So impressed that we extended our stay for another night. Perfectly located, great views and friendly staff. Everything is close-by and receptionist provided all the information for activities bookings. The restaurant's food is exquisite,fresh and diverse. Could not fault it even if I tried. Already looking to book again sometimes soon with family and friends.