- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We loved staying here it was a very friendly,cosy hotel, even though this is situated right next to a busy road we could not here the traffi..."
"Staff were wonderful - when they found out stay was part of our honeymoon we received room upgrade and they secretly decorated our dining an..."
"This hotel was in the welsh rarebits hotel brochure. fortunately it didn't live up to other hotels in this publication. we stayed in room 9,..."
"I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed the experience. A great location in a small town ideal for exploring the Brecon Beacons. The food was..."
"We had some strange requirements as we were there for a photography project, but the hotel were happy to arrange a late breakfast at 11am fo..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Castle Hotel in Llandovery has recently been reopened, by the small family run business, Taste Inn Wales owned and managed Sean Gerrard, Glyn and Jessica Bridgeman. The rooms, lovingly refurbished and their interior is honest, friendly and welcoming to all. Whether you are planning an outdoor activity break on the mountains, water, or in the air, our facilities are ideally suited to help you rest, recharge and recover.
The bar and restaurant serve high quality local produce, cooked simply and beautifully.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The perfect retreat
We loved staying here it was a very friendly,cosy hotel, even though this is situated right next to a busy road we could not here the traffic and slept comfortably.There was an issue with the room when we arrived it had been double booked but was soon sorted.The Nelson suite was stunning exactly as shown on pictures.Food was amazing but a bit limited with the menu and no healthy things on there to eat,maybe should think about having a little salad on the menu.Lovely lounge area which my partner and I appreciated as it was a kid free weekend of peace and tranquility,evening were sat in here with a nice tot of whiskey.
Wonderful 3 day experience
Staff were wonderful - when they found out stay was part of our honeymoon we received room upgrade and they secretly decorated our dining and breakfast tables with flowers etc provided by my sister, and allowed her to decorate our room as a surprise before we arrived.
Hotel is wonderful old world. I believe the chef was a stand in, first breakfast was poor but third was very good as with the evening meal. Overall cannot fault our stay. Real ale on tap also.