- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed the experience. A great location in a small town ideal for exploring the Brecon Beacons. The food was..."
"We had some strange requirements as we were there for a photography project, but the hotel were happy to arrange a late breakfast at 11am fo..."
"arrived and greeted at the hotel. We were very pleased with our room,slept well although a little noisy from outside with the traffic but th..."
"The welcome was warm amd service great. The room was in good order with an exceptional shower. Bar food was very good and there was plenty o..."
"Very friendly staff, good location, food excellent and generous portions. Room spacious, very clean and quiet...."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Castle Hotel in Llandovery has recently been reopened, by the small family run business, Taste Inn Wales owned and managed Sean Gerrard, Glyn and Jessica Bridgeman. The rooms, lovingly refurbished and their interior is honest, friendly and welcoming to all. Whether you are planning an outdoor activity break on the mountains, water, or in the air, our facilities are ideally suited to help you rest, recharge and recover.
The bar and restaurant serve high quality local produce, cooked simply and beautifully.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Castle Hotel in LLANDOVERY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
The food and character of the hotel make it memorable.
I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed the experience.
A great location in a small town ideal for exploring the Brecon Beacons. The food was excellant, breakfast good but dessert choice was disappointing. Rooms were good but as always seems the case with hotels, not everything worked properly in the room. Very clean but towels left on the floor to be changed were hung back up. All in all, a good value hotel that i would recommend but not perfect.
We had some strange requirements as we were there for a photography project, but the hotel were happy to arrange a late breakfast at 11am for us after we'd returned from shooting and got some sleep.