This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Saracens Head Hotel is situated in the delightful market town of Southwell in the heart of the Nottinghamshire countryside. Once known as the King's Arms, the hotel was established in the 12th Century however, was rebuilt in the 16th Century and further additions made in the 1970's. The reception area, restaurant and above are part of the towns Assembly Rooms built in 1818 and restoration work has revealed Elizabethan wall paintings which can be seen in the Bramley Room and the King Charles Suite in the oldest wing of the hotel.
The town of Southwell boasts a rich historical and architectural heritage, including the magnificent Norman Minster and numerous Prebendal houses. From the hotels doorstep you can take a stroll through the town's unique collection of shops, visit the 19th century workhouse or simply relax in the town park.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet