About the hotel
A completely non-smoking hotel in Amsterdam. The new Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre is located on the waters edge yet within walking distance from the old center of Amsterdam and the Central Station- Offering 408 elegant and comfortable rooms equipped with five star facilities - with an excellent view over the harbour or the city - the hotel is also the perfect location for large or small conferences - All rooms offer modem connection and wireless LAN highspeed internet services - The hotel has a Kids Club available on Saturday and Sunday from 8AM ¿ 13AM and after those hours can be taken care of providing childcare as well
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/05/2013 to 31/05/2022 - City Tax can be charged at 5% extra which is included in the price you see The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very bland and boring
We stayed for 2 nights and thought that the hotel would be perhaps more luxurious or upmarket than it was given the price.
There is however nothing really to recommend this hotel other than the views which to be honest there are more interesting city skylines elsewhere in the world and you don't really come to Amsterdam for this. In general fine as a generic international hotel but I can think of lots more interesting places to stay. The internet access is a complete flap and we couldnt get access in our room as their complicated sign in system made our computers crash - for this reason alone it was an annoying experience and I wouldn't stay there again.