- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a good location for visiting Stratford. On Avon and lemington spa, the food was of good quality and the service was very go..."
"We stayed for one night as part of a family weekend and trip to Stratford. All staff were helpful and polite and the room was good value for..."
"Nice service and food. Continental breakfast is perfect to start the day and didn't miss the full English. 15 mins, easy drive to Stoneleigh..."
"Stayed for a couple of nights to attend a trade fair locally. The food was very good and room clean and tidy. The breakfast was a serve your..."
"No becoming my hotel of choice for the Midlands...."
About the hotel
You’ll find this historic lodge in the charming village of Wellesbourne, surrounded by miles of green Warwickshire fields. It’s handy if you’re looking for accommodation in Stratford-upon-Avon or near Warwick, and is a good starting point for exploring the Cotswolds. The lodge is at a classic country inn that’s been a crucial part of Wellesbourne life since the 1600s.
It always offers a hearty menu of seasonally inspired pub-food, complemented by a well-chosen range of wines and cask ales. If you’re relaxing in the village, why not grab a bargain at the famous Wellesbourne Market, one of the largest outdoor markets in the UK? Or head into Stratford, the historic hometown of Shakespeare, to watch a play at the recently revamped Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Warwick Castle, one of the most popular attractions in the country, is also nearby and makes for a great family day out.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very good location
The hotel was in a good location for visiting Stratford.
On Avon and lemington spa, the food was of good quality and the service was very good. The room was very clean and the towels were changed on a daily basis.