- 7 guest reviews
"An ideal location for a short stay particularly if one is coming by coach from Heathrow..."
"We arrived 20 mins before the 15.00 check in and were abruptly told that we would have to wait! We requested extra pillows which eventually..."
"Room ok, no cold water from the sink tap so nearly scalded myself plus no cold water to clean teeth. Door handle to toilet and shower hangin..."
"Have stayed here before, good service, value for money and nice rooms...."
"Not bad. Very good location is you're going for business - right at the end of the dual carriageway so you can delay the nightmare that is t..."
About the hotel
"Just a few miles from the seafront, in the Sussex jewel of Patcham, this large, welcoming lodge provides ideal budget accommodation for short breaks in Brighton. It’s a comfy base for those summer or half-term seaside trips, with several family rooms available and a Harvester restaurant serving tasty grills and unlimited fresh salad. Popular Brighton needs little introduction.
One of the most vibrant, diverse cities in England, it’s home to a bustling seafront, bars and clubs aplenty, a sealife centre, the iconic Pavilion and Victorian West Pier and the charming boutiques and antique shops of The Lanes. There’s plenty to see in Patcham too, with windmills, a 12th century church and a conservation area full of pretty listed-buildings. Nearby Hove and Lewes are also well worth exploring. " Innkeeper's Lodge Brighton is undergoing refurbishment in Summer 2016 and will reopen mid September with our brand new rooms including Hypnos pocket spring beds
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2016 to 25/12/2016 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Very convenient and comfortable
An ideal location for a short stay particularly if one is coming by coach from Heathrow
Convenient location but service could be improved
We arrived 20 mins before the 15.00 check in and were abruptly told that we would have to wait.
We requested extra pillows which eventually arrived 7 hours later on a different member of staff being reminded. The continental breakfast was plentiful though the bread could have tasted fresher. The cooked breakfast was not worth the extra charge, it was 'freshly' cooked but only Luke warm on arrival at our table.