- 3 guest reviews
"Fab stay. Can't wait to return..."
"Excellent accommodation with all the facilities you need, the layout and size is perfect for a couple or single person with the quality of t..."
"Very nice, peaceful and clean accommodation, ideal if you are attending a Goodwood event...."
About the hotel
Situated in sunny Sussex, Old Sefter School originates from 1825 when it was the school for Pagham village. The School was recently rebuilt, using where possible original building materials, to maintain an authentic character property combined with all modern comforts. There are french doors opening onto a small courtyard and a large carpark.
Within 1 mile there are shops,pups, take away food, beach,and Pagham Nature Reserve which is SSI. Goodwood is only a short drive or even a cycle ride weather permitting. Sorry no children or pets.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't wait to return
Excellent accommodation, Great location, Highly Recommend
Excellent accommodation with all the facilities you need, the layout and size is perfect for a couple or single person with the quality of the fixtures and fittings being so much better than other holiday lets that I have stayed at.
Hoping to stay again and can only recommend. One very minor point a lamp in the sitting area would be good so you don't have to have the bright main light on while watching tv as said only a minor point. Not forgetting the welcome pack, milk, coffee, wine, biscuits - so much appriciated, thank you. 5 stars