This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in a refined building of the 19th century, Da Vinci B&B has 3 bright and silent rooms, decorated with care and detail, all with private bathroom, air conditioning, digital TV, internet Wi-Fi and hairdryer; breakfast is also included in the price. Cleaning is daily and the owner will be available for any kind of requirement, also giving you guides, maps and calendars of local events. Just few steps to the metro stop Vittorio Emanuele (line A) that rides through the historic centre, 7 min walk to the metro stop Cavour (line B) and 300 meters to the Central Train Station Termini, easily allows to reach any place of the city and the airports in just 40 min by train, making arrival and departure easy.
It’s just 10 min from S. Peter by metro, and 7 min walking to the Colosseum. Furthermore, the central Esquilino area is one of the most interesting characteristic of Rome, full of many ethnic shops and typical of the place; an important destination for those who want to know the city in its various aspects.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/07/2011 to 31/12/2021 - Please, communicate us your estimated arrival time and a your mobile phone number to contact you for any case. As a Bed and Breakfast, we don't have a reception desk. Thanks. The LateRooms.com rate for Da Vinci in roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet