- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"What a lovely hotel this is. The staff were fantastic all of them. The food was great. Could not fault this place from arriving to leaving...."
"We enjoyed excellent overnight accommodation in this modern small hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful and the buffet breakfast was no..."
"Lovely clean hotel with pleasant staff. Would definitely go back...."
"Would recommend we had booked a meal but the eating area was very busy with people watching rugby, on that day would not have been best plac..."
About the hotel
19th Hole Hotel is centrally located within the famous golfing town of Carnoustie. All accomodation is luxurious and modern. All rooms have a wall mounted 32" LED TV, personal safe, welcome tray and hair dryer.
The hotel has complimentary wireless internet available throughout the hotel. All rooms are non smoking, though a private smoking terrace is available for residents seconds from every bedroom! Our lively bar is popular with residents and locals alike and features live music most Saturday evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Advertised well but not what you expect in not so good a way
Shown to our room, nice touch. After that a bit downhill. Room smelled a bit of damp. I think we worked out it was the shower curtain. Egyptian Robes smelled of Grease, a bit like a café smell. Kettle leaked and soaked my phone luckily not damaged. Breakfast was average, wasp in beans. Also I was expecting our outlook from the hotel to be of the golf course, wasn't, council estate which was a bit loud. False advertising springs to mind. It was my wife's birthday so we were both a bit miffed by the whole experience.
What a lovely hotel this is.
The staff were fantastic all of them. The food was great. Could not fault this place from arriving to leaving.