- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We stayed at Gurney House on Trinity Lane which was an ideal location for our Valentines weekend break. With a shop just around the corner a..."
"Lovely apartment in centre of town. H..."
"Apartment was very good, very clean and modern. It has everything you needed for a comfortable home from visit. The only negative I would sa..."
About the hotel
Trinity Lane Aparthotel offers a range of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, sleeping from two to six adults. Located in the Cheltenham Town Centre, they offer quick and easy walking access to Cheltenham Racecourse, Pittville Pump Rooms, Town Hall, Everyman Theatre, all of the shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants. There are numerous festivals in Cheltenham, that are within walking distance from the apartments location.
In your apartment you will find a fully stocked kitchen with expected appliances, a living room with LCD or Plasma TV, and private bathroom. An NCP car park is located on Portland Street, which is visible from Trinity Lane. All first time guests are required to present photographic ID upon check in. Further details will be sent via email from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2011 to 30/06/2020 - Please note, a 5% surcharge will be added to the total amount of the reservation, for all bookings made by American Express. WiFi is available however connection cannot be guaranteed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed at Gurney House on Trinity Lane which was an ideal location for our Valentines weekend break.
With a shop just around the corner and Turtle Bay just a 2 minute walk down Portland St it had everything we wanted. The apartment itself was clean and spacious offering a double room with en-suite as well as a 2nd bedroom and bathroom off the corridor. The kitchen/dining/lounge area was open plan and welcoming.
The only slight disappointment was the checkout time of 10am which I feel is slightly too early, so we had to cough up an extra £30 for a late checkout until 1pm. All in all a great stop and would definitely recommend this apartment to others.
Lovely apartment in centre of town.