- 14 guest reviews
"Accommodation was extremely comfortable and clean. Staff were most helpful and friendly. Breakfast was more then enough and well cooked. Wou..."
"A warm welcome on arrival and shown to our bedroom, which we were very happy with. Evening meal was very nice and a cosy bar to have a drink..."
"External aspect of Inn does not give a good first impression and not in keeping with quality of the accommodation and food within...."
"Made very welcome, nothing was to much trouble, Fabulous room, Fabulous food, excellent service...."
"A litle gem. Food absolutely lovely. Very clean and homely, would recomend to anyone...."
About the hotel
The Old Cross Inn & Restaurant is a family-owned business run by husband and wife team, Claire and Liam Leask. The inn is in a Victorian-built sandstone building in the heart of Perthshire, amidst some glorious Scottish scenery and within striking distance of a host of tourist attractions and leisure activities. As well as a bar and restaurant we also offer accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis.
We are a family-friendly business - children are welcome and baby-changing facilities are also available. We also cater for small functions, private parties or special occasions. All our rooms were fully refurbished in 2009 and are en suite with digital TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The three rooms at the front of the building have views across to the Sidlaw Hills. A travel cot, high chairs etc. are all available on request.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Cross Inn in Blairgowrie are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very poor lights in bathroom and bedroom.
Only a fan heater in bathroom on the wall that stayed on for about 45 seconds, very cold. Mentioned it to owner who brushed my complaint aside and ignored us the rest of the evening.
Accommodation was extremely comfortable and clean.
Staff were most helpful and friendly. Breakfast was more then enough and well cooked. Would definitely stay there again.