- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent Venue. Care needs to be taken when approaching driveway in dark as road (A623?) is very poorly lit- no fault of the owners. Only f..."
"We only booked this accommodation last minute just for a night away. It was perfect at the bottom of the village a very short walk away from..."
About the hotel
A contemporary lodge in the stunning village of Hathersage in the Peak District National Park. Luxury accommodation with superb facilities close to Sheffield, but in the midst of the hills in the beautiful Hope Valley. A walker's paradise, an athlete's dream and a businessman's bolt hole.
Not only do our guests have a luxuriously comfortable super king or twin bedded en-suite room, they also have use of the fully fitted kitchen, spacious dining room and comfortable lounge with 47" LCD wall mounted TV with Sky.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - Please be advised that although your Credit/Debit card details are taken to secure your booking, all payments must be made by either cash or cheques on arrival at the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Care needs to be taken when approaching driveway in dark as road (A623?) is very poorly lit- no fault of the owners. Only fault was the room servicing, especially for the 2nd night, which did not reflect the overall good quality of the accommodation.
We only booked this accommodation last minute just for a night away.
It was perfect at the bottom of the village a very short walk away from everything. The lady that greeted us was very helpful and explained where everything was. We had a room in the lodge which was very clean and tidy and had lots of space. Would we use this again. YES without a doubt. A beautiful spot nestled in the trees can not be seen from the main road you could be anywhere. A great meal in the new Indian followed by a good nights sleep. Job done.