This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel d’Inghilterra has its origins in the most aristocratic and elegant period in Rome’s history: monarchs, princes, artists and screen idols have always made it their home in the capital, attracted by flawless hospitality and an ideal location near Piazza di Spagna. The original building dates back to the 16th century, when it was built to serve as guest quarters for the nearby palazzo of the illustrious Torlonia family. Visiting friends and compatriots of the poet John Keats, who lived in Piazza di Spagna, stayed there, and when the building became a hotel in 1845 it took the name Hotel d’Angleterre.
Since that time the hotel has built a reputation as the preferred Roman base for an elite international clientele. Rooms at the D’Inghilterra Hotel come with crystal chandeliers, antique furniture and marble bathrooms. Each is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and safe.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel d'Inghilterra in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet