This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Featuring 84 studio, one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments, this 4. 5 star property brings both stylish and sophisticated accommodation into Parap, Darwin for the corporate and leisure traveller alike. Quest Parap is conveniently located a 5 minute drive from the Darwin CBD.
Parap is a boutique shopping village known for its colourful markets held every Saturday morning, all year round. Our hotel accommodation in Darwin, Australia is also close to public transport and sporting facilities including the Darwin Turf Club which hosts the annual Darwin Cup. The Darwin serviced apartments boast spacious living & dining areas, private laundry facilities and balconies for the 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, fully equipped kitchens, as well as conference facilities for all your meeting needs. We will ensure your stay is comfortable ; your perfect travel companion. So whether you are travelling for work, conference or a special getaway, we look forward to welcoming you soon!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Secretary Service
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet