- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and a nice clean room. Food menu was impressive...."
"Cheap and cheerful, great friendly staff. Was difficult to drive to if you don't know the area we spent about 30 minutes driving in circles..."
"Good location and comfortable...."
"A brilliant last minute deal at a great price. The staff were really helpful and the room very nice...."
About the hotel
YHA Liverpool is in the centre of everything Liverpool has on offer and is suitable for families, backpackers, groups and anyone who's after a budget city break. The hostel is just a 5 minute walk from the historic Albert Dock, which is part of the Liverpool Waterfront - a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site with world-class attractions like The Beatles Story and Liverpool Wheel. The Tate, the International Slavery Museum, Maritime Museum and Museum of Liverpool are approximately a 10 minute walk from the hostel, so there is plenty to do in this city of culture.
Don’t miss out on the ferry across the Mersey – the terminal is just a 15 minute walk away. Just minutes from city centre shopping, live music venues, clubs and bars, including the famous Cavern Club. Our newly opened and licensed café/bar area creates a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy a few drinks and a delicious meal. It is the perfect venue for catching up with friends, seeing what this beautiful city has to offer and relaxing after a busy day. The hostel has a 24 hour reception with friendly staff always ready to help, give advice on what to do during your stay and even book tickets for the main tourist attractions in Liverpool. YHA Liverpool has an alcohol license therefore customers are not permitted to bring their own alcohol. We are now offering free Wi-Fi to everyone! ***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. *** ***IMPORTANT - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Any booking made for over 14 nights will be cancelled. *** All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: The last check-in time is 12:00am The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Good value city centre accommodation
Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and a nice clean room.
Food menu was impressive.