- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"A bit dated but very clean will be closing soon for refurbishment the plans look more spacious with new coffee lounge for the more modern cu..."
"Hotel dated but clean tidy with excellent staff throughout. Car park was a bonus too. Would use again no worries...."
"Hotel was nice atmosphere. Helpful staff. Would stay again...."
"Room small. Bathroon even smaller. No blackout curtains. Comfortable bed..."
"Overall a lovely stay, room was clean but old fashioned could do we some modern features. There wasn't much hot water so not ideal when two..."
About the hotel
The superb position of the hotel with its close proximity to the Pier, Great Orme and North Wales Theatre and Conference Centre, not to mention the main town shopping area directly to the rear, simply couldn't be better. There is a car park to the rear of the hotel providing secure parking from which the hotel is easily accessed by a flight of stairs. The flexibility of accommodation and public rooms ensure the needs of individual guests and group bookings are met to the satisfaction of all.
We offer a variety of special breaks through out the year including Best of British in January through to March. Gameshow getaways in October and Turkey and Tinsel breaks throughout November and early December. Christmas and New Year packages are also available for the festive season.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Llandudno needs daishs hotel
A bit dated but very clean will be closing soon for refurbishment the plans look more spacious with new coffee lounge for the more modern customer that this hotel needs will be cumin back in the new year.
Great location, ticks all boxes too!
Hotel dated but clean tidy with excellent staff throughout.
Car park was a bonus too. Would use again no worries.