- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Great location by motorway junction. Decent bar and restaurant. Very friendly staff. Free use of Bannantyne gym next door. Great for a short..."
"We only stayed one night but would be happy to stay longer. The hotel didn't appear to be near anything i.e. a vehicle is required but it is..."
"booked on the phone a normal booking but when i arrived i had the executive suite a very nice surprise excellent being able to use the leisu..."
"Friendly staff but hotel let down by dated bathroom and attention to detail in the cleanliness of breakfast buffet..."
"Comfortable, clean well equipped room. Plenty of sockets for charging gadgets. Surprised that Holiday Inns don't use mattress covers. Bed &..."
About the hotel
Enjoy a convenient location close to Barnsley, Leeds and Sheffield at the contemporary Holiday Inn Barnsley hotel. Friendly staff welcome you to Holiday Inn Barnsley's elegant marble-floored lobby, furnished with soft sofas and a baby grand piano. Take time out to relax with a swim in the heated indoor pool at Bannatyne's Health Club , next to the hotel.
We're just 2 miles from Barnsley Town Centre and our handy location close to the M1 makes getting to Leeds and Sheffield a breeze. Sound systems and LCD projectors add a professional edge to events held in our 9 meeting rooms . The O'Hara Suite is a memorable setting for your conference and our team is on hand to help your day run smoothly. It's a short drive from Holiday Inn Barnsley to business parks including Thorncliffe and Capitol Park, and parking is complimentary at the hotel. Make the most of our location close to the rugged moors and sweeping valleys of the Peak District . You can visit historic Chatsworth House or head to Yorkshire Sculpture Park to see modern art in a natural setting. Plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet , available in the lobby and bar. Blakes Lounge Bar at Holiday Inn Barnsley is a welcoming spot to unwind over drinks with friends and watch TV sports on the big screen. You can dine on modern European cuisine like our signature Barnsley Chop in bright and spacious Brooklands Restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly and well located hotel
Great location by motorway junction.
Decent bar and restaurant. Very friendly staff. Free use of Bannantyne gym next door. Great for a short stay.
Lovely staff, lovely hotel
We only stayed one night but would be happy to stay longer.
The hotel didn't appear to be near anything i.e. a vehicle is required but it is very easy to drive to. All staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was nicer than I expected for the price. Lots of choice for breakfast. I left something in the room and when I rang, it had been handed in and is being returned to me by post.