This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Dolserau Hall is a charming Victorian country house with many original features. It has a delightful location in the Snowdonia National Park with extensive views of the surrounding hills, and is just a few miles from the attractive market town of Dolgellau. The 22 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and converted coach house are all of a good size and many enjoy mountain views.
The comfortable lounge, bar and dining room all offer peaceful spaces to relax. The splendid scenery of the Snowdonia National Park offers many excellent walking routes, including the summit of nearby Cadair Idris. Cyclists are well catered for with the popular Mawddach Trail and mountain biking routes at Coed y Brenin forest. Also within easy reach are Harlech Castle, Portmeirion, the seaside town of Barmouth and the Talyllyn Railway. Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy the RSPB reserves at Arthog Bog, Coed Garth Gell and Ynis-hir, which offer a wide variety of habitats.
- Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Horse Riding
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/07/2013 to 18/07/2017 - All credit cards are charged a 1.5% surcharge The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet