- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"First impression was good. Efficient check in with an upgrade to the 25th (top) room. Room was small but had a superb view across to downto..."
"Staff very helpful even when busy..."
About the hotel
Sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District Enjoy comfort at the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea . Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach.
Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space . Hotel amenities include a full-service restaurant and lounge, Prime Cafe, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous? Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/03/2014 to 31/03/2016 - Please note that City Tax is charged at 15% of your total booking value and is payable to the hotel on departure. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First impression was good.
Efficient check in with an upgrade to the 25th (top) room.
Room was small but had a superb view across to downtown Manhattan and the new World Trade building.
But some things let the hotel down:
1. The bathroom wasn't cleaned particularly well as thee was still dried toothpaste in the sink when I got back.
2. The coffee and milk and cups weren't topped up for 2 days. This was sorted after I had asked the housekeeper to check on it.
3. The room smelt damp when I returned on an evening.
4. The window misted up between the panes of glass.
5. 2 lifts just isn't enough when it gets busy.
But on the plus side the American I was working with who also stayed at the hotel said the rate was very good for anew York.
A good place to stay
Staff very helpful even when busy