- 1 guest reviews
"First impression was good. Efficient check in with an upgrade to the 25th (top) room. Room was small but had a superb view across to downto..."
About the hotel
Newly renovated, sitting on the cusp of trendy Chelsea and the picturesque Flatiron District. Enjoy comfort at the newly renovated Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th-Ave Chelsea. Located in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep.
Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Families and Corporate travelers alike will feel at home in our newly renovated lobby and restaurant space. Hotel amenities include a newly renovated full service restaurant and lounge, Amore Tattoria, a 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous, Our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts, and even helicopter tours!
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Pets Allowed , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Holiday Inn MANHATTAN 6TH AVE - CHELSEA in New York City is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 15.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First impression was good.
Efficient check in with an upgrade to the 25th (top) room.
Room was small but had a superb view across to downtown Manhattan and the new World Trade building.
But some things let the hotel down:
1. The bathroom wasn't cleaned particularly well as thee was still dried toothpaste in the sink when I got back.
2. The coffee and milk and cups weren't topped up for 2 days. This was sorted after I had asked the housekeeper to check on it.
3. The room smelt damp when I returned on an evening.
4. The window misted up between the panes of glass.
5. 2 lifts just isn't enough when it gets busy.
But on the plus side the American I was working with who also stayed at the hotel said the rate was very good for anew York.
Dear Mark D,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our property and apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and
if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.