- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Fantastic views, friendly staff, space for the car. Poor internet acces. A good place for relax...."
"The only criticism would be maid service we stayed for a week and only had one change of towels. We had a beautiful seaview, rooms were very..."
About the hotel
Located in Portinatx, in the north of the island of Ibiza, the most virgin and unexplored part of the island, where the Ibiza of yesterday still exists and natural sandy coves are waiting to be discovered. The apartments overlook S’arenal Petit, a beautiful beach with white sand and calm shallow water, ideal for children to swim in. The apartments have 2 different blocks, Bloque Azul and Bloque Verde this last one is surrounded by fragrant pine trees and in front you’ll find the large comunal swimming pool (also Wi-Fi area).
There are 1bedroomed apartments on the 1st floor, with ample balconys, and studio apartments on the 2nd floor. All of which have fully equipped kitchens, spacious bathrooms, built-in wardrobes, telephone, Wi-FI Internet, fan and balcony. Laundry and cleaning services are an optional extra (basic cleaning and linen are included in rental prices) and at reception you can find english and spanish speaking staff who can help you with all your requirements
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A paceful place
Fantastic views, friendly staff, space for the car.
Poor internet acces. A good place for relax.
great view. poor quality
Shabby reception and pool area.
Unattended gardens. Poorly maintained room. Leaking taps. Insecure toilet. Broken kettle. Stained sheets and towels. Only good thing was the superb view over the beach and sea
Not suitable for people with walking difficulties as there are many steep steps to beach and resort with no handrail