- 9 guest reviews
"Julian and Jayne were excellent hosts. The breakfast was delicious and It was nice to sit and chat with other guests at the breakfast tables..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, Cuffern Manor is superbly positioned, quiet and atmospheric. Julian and Jane were super hosts and a great source of..."
"A fine old country house, won't be rated in a style bible, still has the shower room handrails from its era as a care home... has a warm, fa..."
"Really enjoyed talking to our hosts and other guests over the shared breakfast tables and in the lounge areas. Beautiful quiet location with..."
"As a mixed family group (including 93 year old grandma and 28 year old daughter), we all thoroughly enjoyed the four nights spent at Cuffern..."
About the hotel
Jayne and Julian welcome you to stay in their grade 2 Georgian manor house in the heart of Pembrokeshire. A few miles from stunning coastal scenery, you can be assured of a friendly welcome and delicious food at our wonderful guest house. All our rooms are large and can accommodate families.
We have two single rooms as well. Try our award winning breakfasts and relax in our large house and grounds. You will appreciate the peace and quiet and can enjoy browsing books from our library. Much of our produce is home grown in the one acre walled garden, so, fresh and organic. We cater for vegetarian and vegan or other diets. Our three bedroomed family and friends annex is a barn copnversion with catering facilities. It has two en-suite doubles and one ground floor double with washbasin, which shares one of the upstairs en-suites.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2011 to 28/02/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is needed to reserve a room, payment is in cash or cheque at the guest house, although we will take cards if necessary The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Julian and Jayne were excellent hosts.
The breakfast was delicious and It was nice to sit and chat with other guests at the breakfast tables. Ideally situated and in a beautiful part of Wales.
Really enjoyed our stay, Cuffern Manor is superbly positioned, quiet and atmospheric.
Julian and Jane were super hosts and a great source of information about the local area. We'll visit again for sure.