- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent location. Walking distance to all major sights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room quality was OK. There was some holes in the..."
About the hotel
Hotel Amadeus is located just a 5-minute walk from Venice's Santa Lucia Station. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Piazzale Roma where you can catch the airport shuttle bus. Getting to Saint Mark's Square is easy via water bus (Vaporetto).
This Hotel features a private garden where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning, consisting of both sweet and savoury items. Your room at the Amadeus Hotel offers internet access, satellite TV, and air conditioning. The common areas of the hotel feature Murano mirrors and glass, precious marbles, and sumptuous fabrics characteristic of Venetian traditional handwork.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Walking distance to all major sights. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room quality was OK. There was some holes in the bathroom door frame that needed repair but otherwise was fine. Breakfast standard continental. We did book a double but had a twin with beds pushed together.