- Very Good
- 141 guest reviews
"Being in our seventies, it was a great stay as the town and bus stops were a shot walk from hotel. Hotel had a very good lift so very easy t..."
"Stayed in one of the Exec Rooms at the rear of the premises, which was clearly a resent addition to the main building. Around the hotel ther..."
"Friendly receptionist on arrival and very helpful with directions on check out. The room was clean and facilities excellent...."
"Very well mannered staff, clean and quite hotel good facilities. Easy access to local town and train station on a bus route...."
"Great value for money, very pleasant reception staff. Good location, close to town...."
About the hotel
Located just 10 minutes from the centre of Harrogate, the 4 star Kimberley Hotel boasts elegant rooms which have been luxuriously decorated in a contemporary style. All rooms are ensuite, have flat screen freeview TV, tea/coffee making facilities with our executive rooms having Egyptian cotton sheets, bathrobes and complimentary slippers. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in all guest bedrooms and public areas.
The Cullinan Restaurant serves our award winning Yorkshire buffet breakfast daily with Signatures Bistro open for dinner in the evening. Room service is also available and our resident’s lounge offers late night drinking. Limited car parking available onsite for £6 per day - this is on a first come, first served basis. A short stroll will take you to the centre of Harrogate where you will find the Turkish Baths, Betty’s Tea Rooms, the Pump Rooms and many shops including the popular high street stores and also individual boutiques. Harrogate train station is just 10 minutes by foot and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales are easily reached by car in just 20 minutes. Leeds Bradford Airport is approximately 30 minutes by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/02/2016 to 31/12/2017 - Please note pets are welcome but only in budget and standard rooms . Our pet charge is £10.00 per day The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Kimberley Hotel
Being in our seventies, it was a great stay as the town and bus stops were a shot walk from hotel.
Hotel had a very good lift so very easy to use all floors.
A GOOD DEAL
Stayed in one of the Exec Rooms at the rear of the premises, which was clearly a resent addition to the main building.
Around the hotel there were the odd sign of wear and tear but not enough to really notice or spoil the experience. Rooms very comfortable and staff were first class....well done guys.