- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Hotel looked small and pokey from the outside, just 1 revolving door to go through, then BANG! it hits you. A wide open spacious area opens..."
"We were in so many hotels, which were rated the same or less, but were more expensive, and were weren't satisfied all the time. Usually the..."
"Everything about this hotel is excellent I have stopped many times and the discounted week end rate cannot be beaten...."
About the hotel
Known for outstanding personal service, Park Plaza Eindhoven offers easy access to Stratums Eind, the city’s premier ‘bar street’, and the most tempting shopping malls and restaurants. Sport lovers will enjoy Genneper Park, the Tongelreep Pieter van den Hoogenband Olympic-sized swimming pool, and the Philips Stadion, home of PSV, while the nearby De Efteling Family Leisure Park is regularly named Best Family Park in Europe. Each of the hotel’s 104 recently-renovated superior rooms, executive rooms and suites boasts a flatscreen TV with cable channels, movies on demand and in-room safe, as well as a minibar and electrical adapters.
Executive rooms offer enhanced amenities including a Nespresso coffee machine and indulgent bathrobes. As well as benefiting from additional space, suite guests also enjoy VIP treatment. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, as are private on-site car parking and a baggage storage service. Diners can select from three fine Asian restaurants. Mandarin Garden creates authentic Cantonese dishes, Momoyama specialises in sushi, sukiyaki and traditional teppanyaki prepared to order at the table, while delicious dim sum is on offer in Mei Ling. E!lite Lounge serves lunch, European-style dinner and light bites, and an in-room dining menu is available daily. Park Plaza Eindhoven’s newly-refitted health club features the latest leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool, fitness area and two Finnish saunas. Park Plaza Eindhoven is certified with a Golden Green Key.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Poor Desk Staff
I was bringing a large bike bag with me so couldn't use the revolving door.
I stood in the street trying to get in for quite some time before I managed to attract the attention of the man on the reception desk. He seemed pretty indifferent to my problem even when he did finally come and unlock the door. I'd avoid this hotel if you're using a child's buggy, a wheelchair or moving large bags. I wasn't asked if I wanted help getting my bag to my room either. Checking out wasn't much better - it must have taken 10-15 minutes for the young guy to get the systems to work.
What a surprise!
Hotel looked small and pokey from the outside, just 1 revolving door to go through, then BANG.
it hits you. A wide open spacious area opens up before your eyes. Sparkling clean, a beaming smile from behind the counter and a friendly hello to go with it. Nothing was too much trouble, information in abundance, and good advise too.
All staff were the same, bouncy, helpful and very polite.
Only thing that spoilt the stay was the car parking charges, but hey ho, you can't have it all can you.