- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Had a lovely overnight stay at Casa with evening meal and breakfast. Very well appointed room and although overlooking the dual carriageway..."
"the hotel was lovely, definitely 4 star. The bed was so comfy but was a bit disappointed there was no bath in the room, having said that the..."
"Really amazing rooms only thing that let it down was empty condom wrapper in the bin. Really did have a good stay though the room had an ama..."
"Nice room just got mixed up thinking they had a spa..."
"Nice Hotel, comfortable rooms. Reception officious rather rhan friendly, and once again the restaurant was full the evening we stayed. They..."
About the hotel
Casa is Chesterfield’s only independent 4 AA Star hotel – situated in the historic market town of Chesterfield, Casa is a truly impressive luxury hotel. With a subtle Spanish theme running throughout, guests will immediately be enveloped in a feeling of warmth, combined with a touch of the exotic. Located just 10 minutes away from Junction 29 of the M1, and just 5 minutes from Chesterfield train station, this hotel is easy to get to, and also provides parking for up to 200 cars, all free of charge.
Each of their 100 bedrooms are designed with you in mind; to be comfortable, relaxing and luxuriant. Guests can choose to stay in Deluxe rooms or Suites, however all rooms come with air conditioning, Hypnos beds, 32 Inch LCD TVs, fridges stocked with water and milk, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wifi as standard. Suite rooms are that little bit bigger, giving guests extra space, with a separate living area.
The Cocina Restaurant is Casa’s award winning 2 AA Rosette dining experience – their talented chefs create dishes using only the finest produce available, locally sourced from Walton Lodge Farm and cooked using special Spanish charcoal fired ovens for that taste of authenticity. Guests can choose Tapas or the A La Carte menu, or a mixture of the two! There certainly is something for everybody here.
If you fancy something a little more laid back, why not try the Barca Bar? A comfortable place to meet and eat, where food is served throughout the day, and guests can choose from tapas, sandwiches or a full pub meal. Signature cocktails are also available here. Whatever you are there for, Barca Bar’s vibrant atmosphere enhances any occasion.
There’s plenty to do in the local area; with the Peak District National Park on your doorstep, there are plenty of walks for the nature enthusiasts to go on, while for those with children, Gulliver’s Kingdom is only a 35 minute drive away in Matlock Bath. The beautiful Hardwick Hall and Gardens is only a 20 minute drive away, or visitors could take a trip down the Chesterfield Canal or for the day to Linacre Reservoir (a 15 minute drive from the hotel). For those that want to soak up a bit of culture, Chesterfield itself boasts the Chesterfield Museum and Art Gallery, as well as the Pomegranate Theatre, only 5 minutes away from the hotel. The hotel also hosts various events, including singers, tribute acts and wedding fayres, just to name a few.
Quality abounds at Casa, right from the grand reception finished with Spanish marble, to the deluxe bedrooms decorated in warm autumnal tones and boasting plush furnishings, to the on-site gym for those that want to keep fit while they stay here. Free Wifi is available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Had a lovely overnight stay at Casa with evening meal and breakfast.
Very well appointed room and although overlooking the dual carriageway it was surprisingly quiet. Fabulous evening meal at Cocina restaurant, mainly Spanish menu. Breakfast was buffet style and had everything you could want. Would definitely visit again.
4 star hotel
the hotel was lovely, definitely 4 star.
The bed was so comfy but was a bit disappointed there was no bath in the room, having said that the shower was great. We had drinks in the bar and the cocktails were yum. I'd stay again.