- 10 guest reviews
"Made to feel very welcome on our arrival and throughout our stay. Lovely Guest House in an ideal location just on the edge of Ambleside. Exc..."
"Excellent little place. Only 10 mins walk into Ambleside whilst avoiding the noise of the village. Lovely comfy rooms and very friendly owne..."
"Very enjoyable stay great location and very friendly hosts...."
"Very friendly welcome, nice room and lovely breakfast, beautiful views...."
About the hotel
Sharon and Paul Morton welcome you to Wynford Guest House in Ambleside, Lakeland's best loved village, where you will find a warm friendly welcome, first class accommodation and excellent food. Furnished and decorated to a superior standard, Wynford combines elegance and comfort with a relaxed atmosphere where you can be sure of an enjoyable stay. Situated in a quiet traffic free lane on the edge of Ambleside and leading directly on to the fellside, Wynford offers peaceful surroundings, great views and a tranquil garden for you to enjoy.
Walkers and cyclists welcome and there are walks from the door. Clothes drying facilities are available. There is ample private parking.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ambleside Country Break
Ideal location, very good accommodation.
Made to feel very welcome on our arrival and throughout our stay.
Lovely Guest House in an ideal location just on the edge of Ambleside. Excellent Breakfast.