- Very Good
- 105 guest reviews
"This hotel was comfortable and clean. and ideally situated but couldn't stay here for long then a night or two as the in room facilities cou..."
"Spacious room, very convenient location, no noise, nice bathroom with great shower, helpful staff, breakfast good on the whole but sausages..."
"Extremely central. Ideal place to stay for a weekend away and close to bars, shops, restaurants and only a short walk to the nearest nightcl..."
"Nice and clean, happy that I chose this hotel and i will definitely come back there when i need to go to Liverpool again...."
"The hotel was in a perfect location, next to Albert Dock and only a few minutes walk to Liverpool One. We ate in the Hotel bar and the food..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre offers 154 contemporary stylish and spacious bedrooms located in the heart of the business district within walking distance of the Albert Dock, the newly developed ACC and Liverpool ONE. All bedrooms are of the highest standard and quality, making your stay both comfortable and convenient. •Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel and guest bedrooms.
•All bedrooms have a clean and contemporary look and are equipped with LCD Satellite television, free Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities and en-suite bathroom including luxury complimentary toiletries. •24hr dining option including a light bite menu. Our diner has breathtaking views of the much talked about Mersey. Please note that a security bond of £100 per room for groups of 3 or more rooms will be required. Please contact the hotel directly. Breakfast can be added to any booking for just £7. 50 per person.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/11/2010 to 31/03/2011 - Please note that a security bond of £100 per room for groups of 3 or more rooms will be required. Please contact the hotel directly. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Liverpool in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and clean
This hotel was comfortable and clean.
and ideally situated but couldn't stay here for long then a night or two as the in room facilities could do with improvement.
Great hotel for Liverpool shopping
Spacious room, very convenient location, no noise, nice bathroom with great shower, helpful staff, breakfast good on the whole but sausages weren't nice at all, everything else great would definitely stay again,
NOTE - no option to put Wales in location box below, Criccieth is not in England