- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room while comfortable could have been a bit cleaner.....cobwebs around the windows. There were only 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel prov..."
About the hotel
Davmar is a modern purpose built B+B. We offer a modern and tastefully decorated house with free WiFi, Flat screen TVs, DVD players and private bathrooms with power showers in all rooms. We are located just 800m (.
5 mile) from Blarney village which is perfect for visiting the famous Blarney Castle and grounds, shopping at the Blarney Woollen Mills or playing golf at some of the finest golf courses in Ireland. When you choose Davmar B&B, you can kick back and enjoy quality service in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. Whether your visit brings you for business or leisure, we guarantee you a warm and hearty welcome and promise you a truly enjoyable stay.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room while comfortable could have been a bit cleaner.....cobwebs around the windows.
There were only 2 bath towels and 1 hand towel provided. I would have expected at least 2 of each. The stopper in the bathroom sink was broken and even after bringing that to their attention, it was still broken on our departure.
The breakfasts were excellent. I would recommend this B&B, but with advisories