- Very Good
- 145 guest reviews
"i was just looking for somewhere close to the airport so it was handy for collecting my family from the airport the next day. This hotel had..."
"If you're staying here, as I was, because you think you'll be able to just pop over to the airport to catch your next flight, don't. You can..."
"Stayed on business for 3 nights, easy check in service room was on first floor although the lift was not working. Room was very large I book..."
"I stayed there for 6 nights and really enjoyed how comfortable the place was, on a negative note was the heating as it only came on on placi..."
"would stay here again.......helpful and pleasant staff.... arrived early wanted to leave bag but was given a room that was ready...."
About the hotel
Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A. (postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. ***We are now also affiliated with Soul Spa located 5 minutes from the hotel where guests can receive preferential rates on a range of beauty and body treatments.
This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, WIFI available, charges apply, FREE parking for all guest, 24hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 50 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chefs specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold upto 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Did the job!
i was just looking for somewhere close to the airport so it was handy for collecting my family from the airport the next day.
This hotel had the added bonus of being near Braehead Shopping Centre and IKEA to so I had plenty to keep me occupied after I arrived and the next morning.
I didn't eat at the hotel as I got something at the shopping centre after I arrived and I met my friend for breakfast in the morning.
The room was spacious, bed reasonably comfortable and the shower hot with reasonably pressure.
Only probelm was the lift wasn't working but I was only on the second floor so it wasn't an issue for me and I was offered help with my bags if I needed it.
I would definitely consider this hotel again if I was looking to stay in the area.
Were hoping for a relaxing overnight stay after holiday, no chance.
We were given a room beside the stair door, every time the door closed it banged and then our room door rattled. This started at 06:20 and didn't stop so it was up and out asap. We met the Manageress on the stairwell, told her of our dissatisfaction but not interested, just said it's a fire door. I personally didn't know they had to bang shut as a rule, or that bedroom doors had to rattle. Lack of maintenance if you ask me. Left very tired and dissatisfied.