- Very Good
- 138 guest reviews
"Hotel was lovely we were returning from holiday abroad arriving early hours of morning, the only complaint from us was that it was too far f..."
"Hotel is easy to find and in a good location, staff were very friendly and polite, the lift was out of order but staff offered to carry bags..."
"i was just looking for somewhere close to the airport so it was handy for collecting my family from the airport the next day. This hotel had..."
"If you're staying here, as I was, because you think you'll be able to just pop over to the airport to catch your next flight, don't. You can..."
"Stayed on business for 3 nights, easy check in service room was on first floor although the lift was not working. Room was very large I book..."
About the hotel
Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A. (postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. ***We are now also affiliated with Soul Spa located 5 minutes from the hotel where guests can receive preferential rates on a range of beauty and body treatments.
This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, WIFI available, charges apply, FREE parking for all guest, 24hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 50 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chefs specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold upto 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Good location pity about cleanliness
Stayed here for one night expected better standards of cleanliness due to price.
Blood stains on mattress protector. Have emailed hotel to complain but nor response.
Hotel was lovely we were returning from holiday abroad arriving early hours of morning, the only complaint from us was that it was too far from airport and public transport as we don't have our own transport.