- Very Good
- 180 guest reviews
"If you're staying here, as I was, because you think you'll be able to just pop over to the airport to catch your next flight, don't. You can..."
"Stayed on business for 3 nights, easy check in service room was on first floor although the lift was not working. Room was very large I book..."
"I stayed there for 6 nights and really enjoyed how comfortable the place was, on a negative note was the heating as it only came on on placi..."
"would stay here again.......helpful and pleasant staff.... arrived early wanted to leave bag but was given a room that was ready...."
"For seeing my partner in the southern general hospital, this hotel was ideally situated. All round top marks...."
About the hotel
Campanile Glasgow Airport Hotel is in a very prominent location: just 2 miles from Paisley Gilmour Street train station, 500 yards from Braehead shopping centre, 8 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport and just 1 minutes drive off M8 motorway junction 25A. (postcode G51 4FB) which provides the perfect base for exploring one of Europe's most exciting cities and its beautiful surrounds. ***We are now also affiliated with Soul Spa located 5 minutes from the hotel where guests can receive preferential rates on a range of beauty and body treatments.
This purpose built modern fully air-conditioned hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms, WIFI available, charges apply, FREE parking for all guest, 24hr reception/access and has all the facilities you would expect from a large and successful modern hotel chain. This is our latest 4th generation Campanile Hotel with a contemporary decor at very competitive rates. All our bedrooms are en-suite with power shower, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Why not book a table in our modern 50 seated fully licensed restaurant which provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy a variety of French, Scottish and continental cuisine, as well as daily chefs specials. The hotel also offers 4 conference rooms that can hold upto 100 people. All rooms have air conditioning and natural day light and will be set up to meet your desires. Our helpful, friendly team are always on hand to ensure your stay is relaxing and home from home experience.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Campanile Glasgow Airport in Glasgow Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nowhere Near the Airport
If you're staying here, as I was, because you think you'll be able to just pop over to the airport to catch your next flight, don't.
You can't. It's about 3 miles from the airport and although you can get there really quick in a taxi cab, it's a cab ride away and that costs £8.50. There is no shuttle bus and you can't walk it as you have to cross the motorway. The hotel itself is fine, what you'd expect from the pictures and, being in the middle of nowhere, it is at least quiet. If you had a car it would be fine. If proximity to the airport is what you're after, spend the extra 10-20 on an actual airport hotel. You're going to spend that much on taxis anyway.
Very nice large room
Stayed on business for 3 nights, easy check in service room was on first floor although the lift was not working.
Room was very large I booked a twin and the beds were about 10 feet apart one of the biggest twin rooms I have ever stayed in the bathroom was extremely clean and even had a sit down shower cubicle. Never seen that in any other hotel I have stayed in. The room was overlooking the motorway but with windows closed there was no traffic noise. I will be coming back to this hotel whenever I am close enough to use it.