- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"This is a lovely hotel set back from the street with sitting areas in front looking out into the garden. The staff were helpful and informat..."
"A very welcoming hotel, great bar area to relax in, food is very good as is the service. I would stay again when next visiting...."
"Only the 2nd time of staying here will definitely be a third, fantastic location only 10 - 15 minute walk from train station, and about 20 m..."
"A good place to stay, very close to the centre. The staff were very friendly and polite, the room was a good value for money. The bathroom,..."
"The room was comfortable but a new shower should be installed and wallpaper near the window needs sorting out. Other than that the room was..."
About the hotel
Wheatlands Lodge Hotel is one of the largest family owned and run hotels in York, having been established for over 30 years. Set in a prime location, just 5 minutes walk from the railway station, and 10 minutes walk from the centre of historic York and it's many attractions, including York Minster, the Jorvik Viking Centre, Cliffords Tower and the Castle Museum, and The National Railway Museum, we can offer you a warm Yorkshire welcome and a first class standard of service throughout your stay. We are also just a 15 minute walk to Knavesmire (York Racecourse), and a 5 minute drive to the A64, which provides easy access to both the East Coast, and to the A1/M1 motorway.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Charming hotel within walking distance to the city centre and to the rail station.
This is a lovely hotel set back from the street with sitting areas in front looking out into the garden.
The staff were helpful and informative. The lobby areas are comfortable with a lot of natural light coming through the large picture windows. FYI - Internet access was not available in the room and slow in the lobby.
Vey enjoyable stay.
A very welcoming hotel, great bar area to relax in, food is very good as is the service.
I would stay again when next visiting.