- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed the Great Malvern Hotel, set in the heart of Malvern just a short walk from shops, bars and restaurants. Nice clean rooms,..."
"The hotel suffered from a shortage of parking..."
"I have permanent back problems. The bed was way too old, the mattress needs replacing, this is a real shame as everything else was super esp..."
"Very welcoming, great room comfy beds and excellent breakfast...."
"We made a very last minute trip to Malvern Theatre and decided to stay over. There was very little choice of rooms available and as I wanted..."
About the hotel
The Great Malvern Hotel, a friendly, family run business where we take great pleasure in ensuring that your stay with us will be a memorable one. Our hotel is voted by CAMRA and has been in The Good Beer Guide since 2000 and can be found in the 2011 edition. The comfortable bar offers 4 cask ales in addition to Guinness, Carlsberg, Staropramen and Stowford Press Cider and Mortimers Orchard Cider.
Great Malvern is located to the east side of the Malvern Hills overlooking Worcestershire and the Severn Valley. Malvern is a good centre for exploring the Welsh Border country and attracts a large number of walkers each year. The hotel is situated in the centre of Great Malvern, it is within walking distance of Malvern Festival Theatres and the Splash Leisure Centre. The path to the top of the hills is five minutes' walk away. For business guests, the Enigma and Spring Lane Business Parks and Qinetiq are a short drive away. The Great Malvern Hotel has extensive a la carte and bar menus, and all food is prepared on the premises. We serve food daily for Lunch & Dinner. However, Sundays only Lunch is served from 12 - 2pm and unfortunately we do not serve food on Sunday evenings. We are able to telephone a take-away for you or alternatively make a reservation at a restaurant close-by. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, television and teletext, a hairdryer, radio alarm and tea/coffee making facilities. . American Express is accepted however there will be an additional 5% charge. Complimentary Wi-Fi is now available in all Public areas.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
We really enjoyed the Great Malvern Hotel, set in the heart of Malvern just a short walk from shops, bars and restaurants.
Nice clean rooms, spacious and a very nice breakfast. No issues at all and would definitely stay here again. Also, please visit the Morgan Motor factory, a great British motor company and a pleasure to tour a working factory.
The hotel suffered from a shortage of parking