- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Great hotel, lovely room, nice friendly and helpful staff. From Schiphol airport there is a direct train to Amsterdam Muiderpoort station an..."
"Very happy with our stay, short tram ride to centre of town. Good comfortable room and not noisy even though it was overlooking the main roa..."
About the hotel
The Hampshire Hotel - The Manor is situated in a unique building in Amsterdam: the former Burgerziekenhuis (hospital). This historic building on the Linnaeusstraat was renovated in 2011 into a trendy hotel with luxury rooms and its own Italian restaurant, Enoteca, The hotel is easy to reach by car or public transport. And by tram, bus or bike, you’ll be right in the centre of the city in 7 minutes.
Rooms feature shower and/or bath, free Wi-Fi internet, air-conditioning, coffee and tea making facility, flatscreen TV, workdesk, safe and luxurious bathroom amenities. Enoteca’s terrace is a great place. You can enjoy sitting in the sun with a perfect view and delicious drinks and snacks on the table.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Restaurant , Bar
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hampshire Hotel - The Manor Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful stylish modern room
Great hotel, lovely room, nice friendly and helpful staff.
From Schiphol airport there is a direct train to Amsterdam Muiderpoort station and hotel is a short walk from there. Easy to get into central Amsterdam on the no. 9 tram which stops practically outside the hotel entrance. Nice restaurant with good food and service, only negative was that service was very slow on our second evening.