About the hotel
The Old Court House B&B / Guest House is an ideal bed and breakfast holiday location, enjoyed by old and young alike and is a perfect base for sightseeing and touring around England's largest National Park. Woodland walks, park & bowling green and of course the many attractions of Bowness including Restaurants, shops, cinema, theatre, pubs, Lake Windermere and bus stops are all close by. The Old Court House is one of the oldest buildings in Bowness.
It was built in 1843 as the Police Station & Jail and extended in 1858 to incorporate the Court House.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Central location, clean and comfortable.
Very good location.
Comfortable rooms and a very good breakfast. Would book again. Friendly hosts too.