- Very Good
- 93 guest reviews
"We arrived at the Norfolk Arms, finding a small problem with room pointed matter out to Mick, it was sorted immediately to our satisfaction...."
"Good location and great value! Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere...."
"Second time we have stayed at The Norfolk Arms and will definitely be back again soon...."
"Fantastic location (though no public transport to speak of. ) Great local ales, nice food...."
"After a tiring car journey it was great to receive a welcome at this homely hotel.the receptionist wrote out directions for us to find a loc..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Arms is located right on the edge of the Peak District, offering easy access to endless countryside and attractions such as Chatsworth House, Bakewell and Castleton. Sheffield city centre is only three miles in the other direction, making us ideal for business trips and weekend breaks. The nineteenth century coaching inn has been recently re-developed, and now boasts 13 comfortable en-suite rooms.
All of the rooms have a flatscreen television, tea and coffee facilities and the 10 rooms in the main building have free wi-fi access. Our bar and restaurant offer a range of cask ales, draught lagers, wines and spirits, as well as an extensive menu of home-cooked food, pub favourites and daily specials. We have a large, free carpark for guests as well as disabled parking facilities.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/09/2013 to 02/10/2020 - Please note: We may have private functions at weekends with discos until midnight. On Monday nights we have live jazz playing until 11pm. Wednesday is quiz night. The LateRooms.com rates for The Norfolk Arms, Ringinglow in SHEFFIELD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived at the Norfolk Arms, finding a small problem with room pointed matter out to Mick, it was sorted immediately to our satisfaction.
Our stay was perfect good food good accommodation delightful host and staff Richie and the other staff we came into contact with could not have done more to make our stay more pleasant. Thank you all very much. Mike
Good location and great value.
Very friendly staff and a great atmosphere.