- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"We were attending a wedding reception locally and luckily managed to book one of the last remaining rooms here. Very pleased indeed - very n..."
"We stayed at this pub for 2 night over the early may bank holiday weekend. The pub, by chance, happened to have a beer festival on also whic..."
"Fantastic staff, great food Every member of staff had a smile. Lovely bridal suite. My Mrs loved every part of her stay. Thank you for our..."
"The staff were very attentive and friendly . The bed in the room we were allocated squeaked on every movement , so not a restful sleep !..."
"The lady was very helpful in a very difficult situation, after laterrooms.com messed up our booking she helped us find alternative arrangeme..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Arms is located right on the edge of the Peak District, offering easy access to endless countryside and attractions such as Chatsworth House, Bakewell and Castleton. Sheffield city centre is only three miles in the other direction, making us ideal for business trips and weekend breaks. The nineteenth century coaching inn has been recently re-developed, and now boasts 13 comfortable en-suite rooms.
All of the rooms have a flatscreen television, tea and coffee facilities and the 10 rooms in the main building have free wi-fi access. Our bar and restaurant offer a range of cask ales, draught lagers, wines and spirits, as well as an extensive menu of home-cooked food, pub favourites and daily specials. We have a large, free carpark for guests as well as disabled parking facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/09/2013 to 02/10/2020 - Please note: We may have private functions at weekends with discos until midnight. On Monday nights we have live jazz playing until 11pm. Wednesday is quiz night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
We were attending a wedding reception locally and luckily managed to book one of the last remaining rooms here.
Very pleased indeed - very nice friendly staff, lovely spacious room and a super large bed (presumably two singles ziplocked together) together with a nice clean bathroom made this an ideal place to stay for the night. Didn't bother with breakfast which was charged separately so can't comment on the food. This is obviously a very popular pub with locals and cyclists and I can see why - the location is absolutely beautiful, a perfectly quiet country road (didn't hear anything all night apart from the birds) and the most beautiful views, but only a few miles from the centre of Sheffield. Will definitely stay here again should we visit the area in the future
lovely weekend away
We stayed at this pub for 2 night over the early may bank holiday weekend.
The pub, by chance, happened to have a beer festival on also which was very welcome as we are both real ale fans. The room was lovely (the hayloft where unusual animals can be seen from the window!) the staff were helpful and attentive, and the food was brilliant. Big portions, hot, tasty, obviously freshly cooked and really reasonably priced. The steak and ale pie was so very homemade and the best I've ever had!. We had an excellent weekend and cannot fault it. The beer wasn't bad either!