This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Croft is a 300 year old Grade 2 listed building 100 metres from the historic High Street of Bridgnorth and has 12 individually styled rooms, mostly with en suite facilities. The building has beautiful breakfast rooms and a comfortable lounge. Facilities include WiFi to all areas, Flat Screen TV/DVD in all rooms and tea and coffee facilities in all rooms.
The Croft prides itself on its individuality and provides a refreshing change from the modern chain hotels. The Croft is within 10 minutes walk of over 20 licensed premises plus English, Italian, Spanish, Thai, Indian, Cantonese restaurants in the charming centre of Bridgnorth. Bridgnorth itself is a superb destination for a short break and has numerous activities including the Severn Valley Steam Railway, Canoeing/Steam Rail trips, Walking, Cycling and Fishing. In addition, Bridgnorth is within 20 minutes of the Ironbridge World Heritage site and the RAF Cosford Museum. Bridgnorth is also a convenient stopping off point for visiting businesses in the Wolverhampton, Telford and Kidderminster areas having the charm of a small town but with many excellent places to eat and drink
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet