This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Wortley Cottage Guest House is in the centre of the small, historic South Yorkshire village of Wortley. It is next door to the Post Office, village shop, Countess Tea Room, Farm and Flower Shop, and The Wortley Arms, which has an excellent reputation for fine dining. The three guest rooms (1 twin & 2 double) have ensuite facilities, TV and DABradio, and a hospitality tray.
Free WiFi Internet access in every room. A tasty full-English breakfast using locally sourced produce is included if booked with our premium B&B tariff. Our room-only standard tariff does not include breakfast. The Peak District, Holmfirth, Sheffield, Barnsley and Penistone are all just minutes away. Easy access to the M1 J35a/J36, Sheffield (8 miles), Barnsley (6 miles), and Meadowhall (5 miles).
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet