- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Easy to find, friendly staff, comfy beds and great value for money...."
"We stopped here during our recent trip to Wales. Nice staff, good bar/pub food reasonably priced. Highlight was the entire Kenfig Hill & Dis..."
"Everything was as advertised on the website. Adequate, comfortable accommodation and a hearty full breakfast at reasonable rates...."
"Staying here is like a trip back in time. The fixtures and fittings belong to a different era but in a good way and so does the service in t..."
"Very pleased, good price for comfortable room and excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Green Acre Motel is conveniently situated in a splendid country/coastal location near the lovely seaside resort of Porthcawl within easy reach of the M4 motorway. The locality is known for its sandy beaches, the area also offers various attractions and land marks including Kenfig Nature Reserve, Margam Park with its Abbey and Castle and three challenging golf courses including the Grove Golf Club for whom we offer special golf packages. The Green Acre has 17 spacious bedrooms, all en-suite and includes a full traditional cooked breakfast.
You can relax in one of three bars and dine either in the restaurant or take a bar meal.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
3rd time I've stayed here
Easy to find, friendly staff, comfy beds and great value for money.
A nice spot
We stopped here during our recent trip to Wales.
Nice staff, good bar/pub food reasonably priced. Highlight was the entire Kenfig Hill & District Male Voice Choir that practices in the back room of the hotel - what a nice bunch of guys!