"Winston and Paula made us so welcome. My sister is disabled and we had chosen this hotel because we knew it had ground floor rooms. We were..."
"Booked this without reading reviews, but when I arrived I found it nowhere near as bad as some reviews suggested. Typical of accommodation a..."
About the hotel
A 12 bedroom hotel located in South Wales, near Cardiff. Comfortable accommodation which overlooks the beautiful welsh countryside, also ideal for meetings/conferences, function suite hire and has a public bar with entertainment each weekend (Karaoke/Singer) Scott's is a small family owned hotel where a friendly welcome awaits.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
19% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful
Worst Hotel I have ever been in
I know we didn't pay a lot of money for the accommodation, but there are basic's that have to be supplied.
Here is a list of the issues we found. 1. No Hot Water. 2. Toilet seat hanging off the toilet. 3. 2 Bunk beds that folded up when asleep (Health and safety issue). 4. Window sill hanging off. 5. Carpets that are absolutely filthy. Apart from that we had a great time. I would recommend this hotel to the health and safety executive - but I will leave that up to you to decide.