"Loved this place...."
"Very friendly and very nice place..."
"Winston and Paula made us so welcome. My sister is disabled and we had chosen this hotel because we knew it had ground floor rooms. We were..."
About the hotel
A 12 bedroom hotel located in South Wales, near Cardiff. Comfortable accommodation which overlooks the beautiful welsh countryside, also ideal for meetings/conferences, function suite hire and has a public bar with entertainment each weekend (Karaoke/Singer) Scott's is a small family owned hotel where a friendly welcome awaits.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
25% would recommend it to a friend
You should not be selling this hotel on your site .
It's a disgrace . Looked like the local scrap yard . Mainly used as a hostel for unfortunate individuals who the local council pay their bill for them (and that's being polite ) The shower in our room didn't work and nothing was done about it . The room itself was poor standard and more like a hostel . Not the staffs fault really they all tried to do their best but we gather the owner is mostly away . It puts me off booking with your company ever again as you obviously do not check the accommodation . I could point out all it's faults but there wouldn't be enough room !.
Don't stay here
You get what you pay for.
The low price reflects the quality of this hotel (although more of a hostel). You'll wish you'd have paid more to stay somewhere else. The staff were lovely but the rooms are grotty. The shower didn't work, the curtains missing rings, stained carpets and generally outdated. Someone needs to give the place a makeover.