"Winston and Paula made us so welcome. My sister is disabled and we had chosen this hotel because we knew it had ground floor rooms. We were..."
"Booked this without reading reviews, but when I arrived I found it nowhere near as bad as some reviews suggested. Typical of accommodation a..."
About the hotel
A 12 bedroom hotel located in South Wales, near Cardiff. Comfortable accommodation which overlooks the beautiful welsh countryside, also ideal for meetings/conferences, function suite hire and has a public bar with entertainment each weekend (Karaoke/Singer) Scott's is a small family owned hotel where a friendly welcome awaits.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
20% would recommend it to a friend
close to south wales univeristy
we only stayed here for a few hours as we travelled up late at night fror university open day the next day.
it was cheap for 3 of us and included breakfast , which was very basic. all users of satnavs beware this hotel is impossible to find using the post code - get directions from the hotel before you leave!!.
A warm welcome
Winston and Paula made us so welcome.
My sister is disabled and we had chosen this hotel because we knew it had ground floor rooms. We were able to eat in the bar rather than the restaurant which had stairs, our orders for breakfast and evening meals were brought down to us and the staff could not have been kinder. As my sister feels the cold we were given a new electric heater for our room. The hotel is in the process of being renovated and our room might be considered by some as outdated but it was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Everyone there, staff and visitors made us very welcome. A big thank you to all.