- 5 guest reviews
"Food was very good, albeit a little pricey. Same for the beer. Bathroom shower was exceptional. One of the cups in the room appeared to be..."
"We enjoyed very good service as the staff were very helpful; especially a lady called sam. The food was excellent and the room clean and com..."
"rooms good,facilities and customer service great,but the best thing about wolfscastle is the food which was stunning...."
"Easy to find, great car park. Pleasant staff. Decent chef. Nothing to fault really if you want to stay in the area then this would be a top..."
"Staff very friendly and I was made to feel very welcome..."
About the hotel
The Wolfscastle Country Hotel & Allt yr Afon Restaurant, a former vicarage nestling in the lush mid-Pembrokeshire countryside is still known locally by its original name "Allt yr Afon" ("Wooded Hill by the River"). The hotel is very much a family affair, in ambience and character, and our guests regularly compliment us on the warm welcome and friendly atmosphere which, combined with good service and fine food, guarantee a memorable experience. A member of Welsh Rarebits, the gold collection of individually owned hotels of distinction.
We have been consistently awarded an AA Rosette for culinary excellence. The hotel is open seven days a week, year-round for lunch and dinner. Non-Residents are always welcome.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Wolfscastle Country Hotel & Allt yr Afon Restaurant in HAVERFORDWEST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Working visit to Haverfordwest.
Food was very good, albeit a little pricey.
Same for the beer.
Bathroom shower was exceptional. One of the cups in the room appeared to be dirty, it wasn't but it needed to be changed.
2 night stay at Wolfscastle Hotel, Haverfordwest
We enjoyed very good service as the staff were very helpful; especially a lady called sam.
The food was excellent and the room clean and comfortable. We complained our bathroom window did not shut; it was a very cold evening. They moved us immediately with no fuss. It would be helpful it the central heating stayed on a little longer in the evenings, although there was spare electric radiator supplied. We would definitely recommend hotel and stay there again.