- 8 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money - A fine old building with modern extensions gives the best of both worlds. The staff are attentive and well drill..."
"Lovely hotel. Room small. Some guests found two flights of stairs difficult therefore need to be warned on booking. Plenty of staff, young..."
"We had a great night staying here. Lovely and comfortable hotel. The staff provide excellent service. Near to several beaches and areas to e..."
"Could not be faulted. Service and VAT are inclusive, so there is no pressure to tip. Staff willing and helpful. The food is "out of this wor..."
"Good sized room with large en-suite bathroom. The accommodation was spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed with good room facilities. being..."
About the hotel
The Wolfscastle Country Hotel & Allt yr Afon Restaurant, a former vicarage nestling in the lush mid-Pembrokeshire countryside is still known locally by its original name "Allt yr Afon" ("Wooded Hill by the River"). The hotel is very much a family affair, in ambience and character, and our guests regularly compliment us on the warm welcome and friendly atmosphere which, combined with good service and fine food, guarantee a memorable experience. A member of Welsh Rarebits, the gold collection of individually owned hotels of distinction.
We have been recently awarded two AA Rosettes for culinary excellence. The hotel is open seven days a week, year-round for lunch and dinner. Non-Residents are always welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great mix of the traditional and contemporary
Excellent value for money - A fine old building with modern extensions gives the best of both worlds.
The staff are attentive and well drilled. The food is amongst the best available in Pembs.
Room small. Some guests found two flights of stairs difficult therefore need to be warned on booking.
Plenty of staff, young and very pleasant, but felt some lacked training in the basics, ie., don't ignore customers waiting at the bar ( six staff behind the bar, two customers at the bar at one point), or when arriving for breakfast, waiting to be seated for dinner. Little things that are so easily put right.