- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night for our Anniversary. The hotel was really nice, the food was to die for and the portions were fab. The parking was..."
"Found this hotel whilst looking for somewhere close to Pembrey Country Park. Must say that it was a great find. Lovely people, good clean &..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast good with freshly brewed coffee. Enjoyed stay and would recommend it and stay again..."
"Have stayed in a ciuple of pkaces in or near byrry port. This hotel is not the worst but not the best either. Very basic room. Best thing wa..."
About the hotel
We are a small hotel set in the wonderful seaside town of Burry Port, Carmarthenshire. With close road and rail links on our doorstep we are perfect for a short get away. Prepare to be spoiled as we take great delight in making your visit the first of many.
We take pride in our service, which has earned us a good reputation from our attention to detail & personal touch. Whether you are joining us for a family break, romantic weekend or corporate event, you will find nothing is too much trouble to guarantee your comfort. So come on in, we're waiting to welcome you. .
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
Stayed here for one night for our Anniversary.
The hotel was really nice, the food was to die for and the portions were fab. The parking was not the best as it was on road parking and you need to look for spaces on side streets, we didnt have any problem with this though.
Our Overnight Stay
Found this hotel whilst looking for somewhere close to Pembrey Country Park.
Must say that it was a great find. Lovely people, good clean & modern rooms, massive bed !.