About the hotel
Lenton Lodge Guesthouse is a small comfortable family run guesthouse situated in the town of Horley, next to Gatwick Airport. The property is just of the main road set in a landscaped gardens with private car parking area. This guesthouse offers bed and breakfast with single, double and triple rooms available.
Lenton lodge Guesthouse is situated 2 minutes walk from Horley town centre and 5 minutes from Horley train station, with direct trains to London (30 minutes), Brighton (25 minutes) and Gatwick Airport (3 minutes). Gatwick airport by car is just 5 minutes with direct coach services to Heathrow, Luton and Stanstead airport. Horley is situated just of the main London to Brighton road A23 and M23 motorway for fast access to London and the South East of England. There are plenty of local buses serving the local area leaving from in front of Lenton Lodge guesthouse (Massettes road) and Horley town centre (next to the post office). In the town centre of Horley there are all the major high street banks, local post office, supermarket and local shops. A large variety of international cuisine in its many restaurants and traditional food in the local pubs as well as nightlife and entertainment in the local discotheque, open till late.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
In all my years travelling this has to be the worst place I have stayed in the UK.
There is really nothing apart from the wifi working that is positive. Just think of everything you wouldn't want and you'll find it here. You park on the grass, the whole place is run down and disgusting, cobwebs everywhere, no towels, small TV only works intermittently, bathroom and toilets haven't be properly cleaned for an eternity, it just goes on and on, please DO NOT even contemplate staying here, truly awful!