- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Lovely 3 night stay in the middle of Bangor. Very handy for the University and shops. Room clean and comfortable excellent nights sleep. Own..."
"A perhaps somewhat old fashioned but extremely friendly and helpful little hotel in Bangor. Located on the edge of the city centre it had a..."
"excellent location in Bangor, free parking, breakfast always very good and staff always cheerful and helpful..."
"Everyone wants something for nothing,or the best of everything but doesn't want to pay for it.but also we seem to complain about everything..."
"Reasonable room and value for money. Car parking was a bit of an issue...."
About the hotel
All rooms are en-suite with tv's and tea & coffee making facilities and Wi Fi. We are just a ten minute walk from the city center and University. Many guests use the baytree-lodge as a base for their activites in the snowdonia national park.
Situated opposite the Baytree-lodge is a public swimming pool and leisure centre with tennis courts and 5 a-side football pitches and bowling green. The area has many fine pubs and dining restaurants which we can book in advance for you. We are a five minute drive from Bangor railway station.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent situation for the centre of Bangor
Lovely 3 night stay in the middle of Bangor.
Very handy for the University and shops. Room clean and comfortable excellent nights sleep. Owner very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. Would stay again when next in Bangor.
Great little hotel
A perhaps somewhat old fashioned but extremely friendly and helpful little hotel in Bangor.
Located on the edge of the city centre it had a comfortable room, a good breakfast and was walking distance from the station, the the University and the pier.