- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Everyone wants something for nothing,or the best of everything but doesn't want to pay for it.but also we seem to complain about everything..."
"Reasonable room and value for money. Car parking was a bit of an issue...."
"Good location . Good customer service, wifi worked fine!..."
"Arrived late but checking in was not a problem and throughout the stay the service was excellent. The room was clean and had all the facilit..."
"Very friendly, excellent breakfast, room comfortable...."
About the hotel
All rooms are en-suite with tv's and tea & coffee making facilities and Wi Fi. We are just a ten minute walk from the city center and University. Many guests use the baytree-lodge as a base for their activites in the snowdonia national park.
Situated opposite the Baytree-lodge is a public swimming pool and leisure centre with tennis courts and 5 a-side football pitches and bowling green. The area has many fine pubs and dining restaurants which we can book in advance for you. We are a five minute drive from Bangor railway station.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Baytree Lodge in BANGOR are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Will be back
Everyone wants something for nothing,or the best of everything but doesn't want to pay for it.but also we seem to complain about everything just to see if we can get something back for free.Well we had a lovely stay here,the Lady in charge was brilliant.the breakfast was very nice.we went to look at the uni there and if ever thing goes alright with exam results we will be booking again.
Reasonable room and value for money.
Car parking was a bit of an issue.