This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you are looking for a mix of modern comforts and traditional architecture, and of course great value for money, Hotel Boccaccio has it all; right next to the station. The hotel is named after the Tuscan poet Giovanni Boccaccio. It is set in a historic, Florentine building that dates back to the 18th century.
It has been completely modernised and extended and now includes precious marble and all the latest amenities. Your guest room comes with wood floors, air conditioning, and satellite TV with international channels. The bathroom features either a bathtub or hydromassage shower. The Boccaccio Hotel is right in the heart of Florence, between the Arno River and Santa Maria Novella Church. The station and bus terminal are just across the road. You can enjoy traditional Tuscan cuisine at the trattoria by the same management, 5 minutes away on foot.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Boccaccio in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet