- 3 guest reviews
"The owner greeted us personally and made us feel very welcome. The folder left in the room tells a back story of how the hotel/b&b came to b..."
"Excellent accommodation. Very friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again Excellent accommodation. Very friendly staff. I would defi..."
"Fabulous place to stay. Lovely people very welcoming. Definitely visit again..."
About the hotel
Canaston Oaks has a Gold Award and five stars from visit Wales. Our aim is to provide you with a quality break in a comfortable environment for you to relax and enjoy the finest of Welsh hospitality. We have added luxurious touches in all our rooms, to enable you to experience the special atmosphere that is unique to Canaston Oaks.
We have even been called "boutique", "chic" and even "hip" by a leading travel journalist, a view echoed by some of our more contemporary guests! But whatever term you prefer we offer only the finest luxury bed & breakfast accommodation in a welcoming atmosphere to all our guests. We are in rural Pembrokeshire and there is a wide range of wildlife on our property, including otters, badgers and many bird species. The Pembrokeshire coast is a short drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi, Fishing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:30 18:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing overnight stay.
The owner greeted us personally and made us feel very welcome.
The folder left in the room tells a back story of how the hotel/b&b came to be and made you feel like you had got to know the owners, if only a little. The room we had was as comfy as being at home. The bathroom was spotless, with full size shower....and I'm not a small guy.... We both felt relaxed as soon as the shoes were off and the kettle was boiled. The king size bed was so comfy, coupled with the flat screen TV on the wall, a quiet night of lazily watching TV and leaving the stresses of home life behind was enjoyed. Breakfast was enjoyed on the patio with an amazing view to top it off.
Canaston Oaks Luxury Bed & Breakfast
Very friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again Excellent accommodation. Very friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again