This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Highlander Motor Inn provides excellent accommodation in Toowoomba. It is one of only a handful of independently AAA Rated, 4 STAR, motels in Toowoomba - a city of approximately 110,000 people. The Highlander Motor Inn is a centrally located motel and apartment accommodation complex.
Toowoomba's Highlander Motor Inn has 23 motel rooms and 10 self catering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. As Australia’s largest regional inland City, Toowoomba is a scenic 1. 5 hrs drive south-west of Brisbane and sits atop the fertile Lockyer Valley on the Great Dividing Range. The City is renowned for its magnificent parks and gardens which showcase the contrasts of the seasons whist at the same time evoking the colours, the character and moods of the countryside. It is an ideal get-away for the release of big city pressures. The Highlander motel adjoins, and has direct access to, the Toowoomba Base Hospital and is directly opposite the Toowoomba Medical and Dental Centre. Our motel and self contained apartment accommodation is within easy walking distance of Grand Central Shopping Centre (Myer department store, Target, Coles, Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas), Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, Toowoomba CBD and only a short distance to the University of Southern Queensland - USQ, the Picnic Point Cafe & Restaurant, Showgrounds and the City Golf Club. The central location of Toowoomba’s Highlander motel and apartments also makes it a favourite base from which to visit the hundreds of events on the region. Or, you can simply stay at the Highlander motel and indulge in some of the local wines and delicious foods, all of which will tantalize the taste buds and warm the soul. For the more adventurous, re-discover the excitement of the great out-doors – rock climbing, abseiling, horse-riding, cycling, bush walking are all activities available within the Toowoomba region. We delight in providing all our guests, new and old, a relaxed and friendly welcome whenever you choose to stay with us. Our objective is to provide you with exemplary service and to ensure that your stay in Toowoomba is memorable for all of the right reasons!
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet